Break FREE from the Ordinary, and Experience a Total Mind/Body Transformation,
And Bring in the New Year at Our Physician-led, Self-Empowerment Retreat
December 30th 2023 – January 6th 2024
Con Smania CR – Playa Buena Vista, Samara, Costa Rica
What You’ll Experience
Tantalize your senses and transform into your best self in one of Earth’s most restorative destinations… the beautiful and lush Costa Rica, minutes from the beach.
Located in one of Earth’s few blue zones, the air is cleaner and fresher, the sun is brighter, the energy is more vibrant. It’s the ideal place to activate your greatest potential and honor your deepest purpose.
Each accommodation is unique and positively invites exploration through the winding paths and gorgeous landscaping.
Guanacaste trees shade the property and provide home to a variety of wildlife, including howler monkeys, crocodiles, parrots, iguanas and so much more.
Go from “STUCK” to living a more Heart-Centered, Joyful, and Inspired Life.
Your Holistic Perspective Team
REST & REJUVENATION
- re-retreat assessment calls and strategic planning
- 2 – month post-retreat Follow up and Support
- 3 – Sacred-Circle Ceremonies
- Fire Walk
- Push you out of your comfort zone Adventures; such as Kayaking or Ziplining
- Clarity Breath Work
- Transformational Meditations
- Daily Meditations
- Daily Movement
- Nutrient dense, high vibrational foods (optional juice cleanse for those wishing for a deeper experience).
- For additional cost: 1 on 1 Healing sessions with Dr. Crystal Dawn, Dr. E, or a healing session with Char.
- 24/7 texting and support during the retreat.
- We ARE Energy, based off Quantal U series, episodes 1-4
- Nutrition, your Health, and Spirituality: How are they Linked?
- Increasing Your Psychic And Spiritual Gifts
- The Science Behind Meditation And Mindfulness
- Plant Medicine: The Science
- Essential Oils and your Health.
- Access to friendship list and pre-retreat Virtual meetup.
- Post-retreat Virtual meetup
- Access to Private FB & Community building group.
- Group Healings
- Group and Team Building Activities & Adventures
BREAK Free from your FEARS and learn the incredible potential of your Mind!
Let go of the past and embrace the Endless Possibilities that lie ahead. It’s time to Celebrate, Connect with others, and start the New Year off with a BANG.
Learn to Experience & Create More JOY in your Life; and in the Lives of those you LOVE.
Only $3033 PP, plus flight.
- A full week, Saturday to Saturday
- A home for the week, each casita is Unique! Bring a friend and share a SPACE!
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Fresh, Organic, and Vegetarian meals – 2 per day. All meals are from our local Chef, served buffet style.
- Unlimited smoothie and snack bar.
- Round trip airport transportation – your magical trip begins as soon as you pass through customs.
Meet Your Facilitators!
Dr. Crystal Dawn, MD
Family Medicine * Functional Medicine * Life Style Medicine * Herbalist
Sacred Ceremony Facilitator
Clarity BreathWork Facilitator
Dr. Crystal Dawn is a medical doctor, functional/integrative medicine practitioner, herbalist, writer, and speaker. With a focus on holistic health and wellness, she empowers people worldwide to live healthier and more wholesome lives through her work as a consultant, teacher, and medical advisor.
As a consultant to international sacred medicine communities, Dr. Crystal Dawn provides harm reduction services to ensure the safe and responsible use of traditional medicines. She also teaches that microbiome health, breathwork, and lifestyle medicine are powerful modalities that support neuroplasticity and encourage a growth mindset toward embodying mindful choices that nourish the body, mind, heart, and spirit’s innate abilities to heal.
Dr. Crystal Dawn‘s expertise in functional and integrative medicine allows her to integrate traditional and modern approaches to healthcare. Through her work, she emphasizes the importance of empowering individuals to take control of their health and live fulfilling lives.
Dr. Elisa Peavey, DO
* Family, Functional, and Integrative Medicine Physician * Spiritual, Emotional, and Generational Healer * Reiki Master * Frequency Medicine Expert * Psychic Protector * Speaker * Writer *
Yesterday I was clever, I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself (~Rumi), is the personal life mantra of proud Osteopathic physician, speaker, and writer; Dr. Elisa Peavey. She received her medical education at AT Still University, KCOM in 2010 and completed her family medicine residency at Oklahoma State University in Tulsa, OK in 2013.
Since then she’s worked in both the private and employed sector of medicine as an FP/OB.
Growing up with an OB Gyn father and energy worker for a Mom she acquired a very unique perspective when it came to health. It was for this reason that she left traditional medicine in 2020 with a calling to lean more into the spiritual, the alternative, and the mystical after realizing our health system was failing so many.
Dr. Peavey speaks, writes, and creates educational material on the importance of frequency and vibratory medicine, in terms of health and healing. She believes a comprehensive approach to health is important with high-vibrational foods, plant therapy, and most important emotional healing work. She works closely with people of all ages, from teenagers and up, who are searching for health in a deeper, more meaningful way. She assists others to clear and process their generational and lifetime emotional trauma, become aware of their personal purpose, stay psychically protected from unwanted energies, and aid their connection to their angelic guides, and higher selves; increasing their own personal knowing. She believes it is only through emotional and spiritual healing we can realize who we truly are and live a more heart-centered and balanced life.
Charlotte Gibbons, M.S.W., M.A.
Educational Counseling and Business Administration * Clinical Social Worker (Utah, California and Oregon) * Reiki Master * Family Matrix practitioner
Charlotte brings over 33 years of experience working in the social work and mental health field. She is a licensed clinical social worker and has worked in various setting to include front line forensic investigation, business and agency consultation, organizational oversight and review and clinical consultation. And on a national level she, to assess agencies providing direct services to families and children to identify opportunities to improve outcomes for individuals struggling with societal demands. Additionally, Charlotte has consulted in community health centers, dialysis centers, hospitals, emergency departments, crisis lines and youth residential care centers.
Cha’s passion has been helping people in various settings and from all walks of life, to work through trauma, grief, relational and internal conflicts helping people find a balance that holds the potential for true authenticity and joy. Charlotte has worked with shamans, medicine men, energy workers, psychics, physicians, coaches and other mental health professions to refine her skills and uncover new perspectives in the treatment of mental health conditions. Charlotte has spent hours working to understand native traditions and the interface between neuropsychology and cultural practices that support healthy life journeys. Helping individuals rediscover their joy, their truth, to express their authentic self and understand their divine nature is Char’s inspiration and commitment
Get In Touch