- This event has passed.
Creating Communication In The Workplace
June 2, 2021 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
When: June 9th, 8-10PM (EST)
Via Zoom | Facilitator: Kim Cluff
Creating More Authentic Connections In Our Relationships
By learning and cultivating tools that better help us communicate, listen, and empathize with our patients, clients, colleagues, and/or employees we naturally find that those relationships, our stress, and everything in our lives works better. Improving work flow, work/life balance, efficiency, and ultimately your health.
In this class you’ll learn how to…
- Look at situations without judgement or criticism
- Become the observer and see the situation from a different perspective
- When to pause from a conversation and when to move forward
- Being patient with yourself and others and not rushing the process
- Understand what you FEEL
- What do you really feel and where do you feel it in your body?
- Honoring your emotions; All feelings are valid
- The thoughts and beliefs around your feelings
- Shifting the thoughts to align more with what you want
- Understand what you NEED
- All humans have needs that are met or unmet that produce positive or negative feelings or beliefs about who we are
- When you can meet your own needs and when you may need support from another
- All needs matter
- Respond to others
- Empathetic listening; what do they feel and what do they need based on the situation they are sharing
- How to respond; what to say and what not to say in communication
- Healthy and productive ways to validate others
- Making requests and asking for what you need
- Going within first; meditate, pray, journal etc…How do you feel and what do you need?
- When is the right time to ask for what you need?
- Who are the right people to ask for support?
About the Facilitator
Rapid Eye Technician (RET), Reiki Practitioner & Communications Coach
Kim began studying and practicing energy healing in 2007 after many years of struggling with depression, anxiety and chronic pain. Where traditional methods had fallen short, Kim began her search for alternative healing methods. Kim found and focused on Rapid Eye Technology; a stress and trauma relief therapy, for doing her own personal work. She experienced immediate success, and decided that Rapid Eye Technology was something she wanted to pursue, so she could help others overcome the challenges of life like she has.
Lightswitch, LLC was created in early 2016, when Kim’s vision of taking Rapid Eye to the world became a reality. Since then, she has done hundreds of sessions with people struggling with many of the same issues she has.
Recently Kim began training as a Reiki practitioner to broaden her practice, and give people more options in their healing experience. Reiki is life force energy that can heal the mind and body and works beautifully as a standalone practice, as well as in conjunction with RET.
Kim teaches classes and workshops, and lectures on the “Skills for Life” from the Rapid Eye Institute, to help individuals realign with their life’s purpose, renew their perspective and practice skills to create the life they were born to live!
Kim has also achieved her bachelor’s degree in psychology. Her education has increased her ability to understand how the mind and body system work and has greatly enhanced her understanding of behavior as well. Kim’s practice of Rapid Eye incorporates everything she has learned into one great whole. She loves going with people on their journey of healing and helping them learn to recognize and remember who they truly are.